Good afternoon! Welcome to the second edition of Divine Without The Dollar on Marry Me Ink. Bringing you gorgeous styles for you as a tattooed bride weekly from ModCloth – without spending many of hundreds on your dress and accessories!
Firstly, you remember the prize give on the launch of this new regular feature last week here. I am about to announce the winner.. Selected my a random number generator.
*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*
HUGE Congratulations to Laura Babb on winning the $50 gift voucher to spend at ModCloth! And an even more huge thank you to those who entered to win! There will be more competitions monthly to win some of these gorgeous products, so keep your eyes peeled!
This week I’m going to bring you a more natural look for the tattooed bride.. Nicely Natural!
Aren’t these items AMAZING?!!! I seriously couldn’t fit all I wanted into this post.. There are many more glittering gatherings to feature!! Below is a lost of item names and prices for you to search on the ModCloth site if you wish to purchase them.
1. Shimmering Sands Dress: $164.99
2. Writer’s Colorblock Wedge: $44.99
3. Sedimentary School Heel: $199.99
4. Nine Lives Flat: $84.99
5. Bouton D’or Bag: $57.99
6. Weekday Brunch Bag: $54.99
7. Simply Studding Headband: $39.99
8. Just Floral You Hair Comb: $47.99
9. Bouquet Brilliance Earrings: $17.99
10. Floral Fantasy Earrings: $23.99
11. Answer Me Honestly Necklace: $21.99
12. Keep You Close To The Sea Necklace: $12.99
13. Filament With Joy Bracelet: $14.99
Rob & I are at a wedding this weekend and I get to wear this beauty:
So let me know what you think of the new features on the blog! Are there any types of dresses you’d like to see or any certain colours? Either email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on the post below!
Enjoy your weekend dolls!.XX