Good afternoon! Today is another edition of Divine Without The Dollar on Marry Me Ink – A special one at that! The theme is “Cupcake Cutie”
How to look gorgeous for less wearing pretty and girly frosting colours in pink and blue!
Here is the glorious list of goodies – all available from ModCloth.
(Be sure to read to the bottom – There’s a competition today!!)
1. May I Have Every Dance Dress – $99.99
2. Swirls Will Be Swirls Dress – $52.99
3. Meow Many Scoops? Hair clip – $31.99
4. My Cupcake Of Tea Ring – $16.99
5. Refined The Time Earrings – $15.99
6. Great Deco-rations Earrings – $15.99
7. Pearl Petals Earrings – $9.99
8. Silhouettes and Pirouettes Necklace – $21.99
9. Parade Of Plumage Necklace – $34.99
10. Boutique My Interest Flat – $58.99
11. Winsome Waltz Heel – $69.99
12. Atta Girly Heel – $59.99
13. Mail Me To Miami Clutch – $34.99
14. Statement To Be Clutch – $39.99
15. Business As Usual Bag – $37.99
16. Dancing Candy Garland – $14.99
Now then! It’s competition time on Marry Me Ink! Keeping in with today’s cupcake theme, who remembers the post about Pin-Ups In Pinnies?
With the 2012 coming slowly to an end (I know! Soon!) how about a glorious Pin-Ups In Pinnies 2013 calender?!!
Pin-Ups In Pinnies have teamed up with the amazing Betty Bee Photography to create an fantastic Pin Up calendar for 2013!
“Pin-Ups in Pinnies 2013 calendar is a classic 1950’s style pin-up calendar with a modern twist.
Bursting with gorgeous 1950’s style Pin-Ups, fabulous sponsors & stunning outfits, the Pin-Ups in Pinnies calendar is a must for every Pin-Up fan!”
This fabulous calender can be purchased here for just £10! Also, for one lucky Marry Me Ink reader, there’s a chance to win one to pin up proudly on your wall!
For a chance to win, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post, saying what theme you’d like to see on the next Divine Without The Dollar – Yes, it’s that simple! CLOSES FRIDAY 16TH NOVEMBER!
Enjoy your weeks guys! Get entering!