To celebrate the wonder and beauty of our planet, Simply Bridal has taken the time to create a fun visual of many ways for you to have a sustainable wedding. Can you believe that 62 tons of carbon dioxide is created from the 2.5 million weddings in the United States alone? This doesn’t even account for the 9 million weddings that are celebrated in China, can you image in the figures worldwide? From the paper used for invitations, to the jewellery pieces that are worn by the bridal party Simply Bridal has thought of it all! Donate un-served food, and encourage your guest to take public transportation..
Welcome to Marry Me Ink!I'm Rachael and I started Marry Me Ink from my love of brides who choose to rock their tattoos on their wedding day.
Marry Me Ink aims to provide the perfect place for alternative and tattooed couples to come and get ideas for planning their unique and tattooed covered wedding.
Marry Me Ink’s Advertisers
Subscribe via Email
- Gifts For The Guys – Jack Daniels
- A Gamer’s Wedding With A Tattoo Station At Middle Earth – Zarah & Rick
- A Radiant & Artistic Pennsylvanian Wedding, Complete With A Hand-Embroidered Gown – Nicole & James
- Rubies, Opals & Diamonds – Art Deco Rings from Browns Family Jewellers
- A Simply Glamorous Marina Village Wedding – Robin & LaCreelin
Copyright © Marry Me Ink Wedding Blog 2012, blog design by Leah Spicer Creative
- A Gamer’s Wedding W... This morning on Marry Me Ink, I get to share with you... 0 comments
- A Radiant & Artistic... Today on Marry Me Ink, I get to share with you Nicole... 1 comment
- Contact Me Get in touch with your questions, submissions and feedb... 0 comments
- Tattoo Tuesday – 9t... I'm back in the UK! YEA!! I'd love to be sunning it up... 0 comments