That’s right, Marry Me Ink is looking for a new bride for 2014 to be the next Saga after the awesome Swamps.
If you weren’t here last year, then where were you? Swamps treated the lovely readers of Marry Me Ink to monthly instalments of all the trials and tribulations that go into planning the perfect day.
There are no limitations on becoming Marry Me Ink’s next real bride, all we need is you to be getting married between August and December of 2014 (with still some wedding planning to do) and that you’ll be showing off your tattoos on your wedding day, just as all the brides Marry Me Ink features do!
Copyright Dan Hough Photography
Whether you’re having a civil partnership, church, restaurant or a town hall wedding, Marry Me Ink wants to hear from you! All you have to do is email Rachael@marrymeink.co.uk with this info..
1. Make the subject of the email “Marry Me Ink’s 2014 Bride”.
2. Attach photos of you and your fiancé in the emails, and your tattoos (If not visible in the couple photo)
3. Give a brief story (one to two paragraphs) on how you met & how your significant other proposed.
4. Let me know the date you’re getting married!
5. Tell me WHY you think you’d make a great bride to follow in 2014.
6. Hit SEND!
Then, with the power of Facebook, there will be an online vote to help select the next bride in the saga with the help of your friends, family and other Marry Me Ink readers! You have until Friday the 24th of January to get your emails in! And on Monday the 27th, the entrants will be up for everyone to choose!