Essences are back and kick starting the latest set is Pantone’s colour of the year for 2014 – Radiant Orchid. I’m currently in love with all the deep plum and grey purple tones this year – gorgeous colours for all year round, especially Autumn! There’s a full list of links at the bottom of the mood board – Be sure to let me know what colour/theme you’d like Marry Me Ink to put together for the next edition of Essences!
Welcome to Marry Me Ink!I'm Rachael and I started Marry Me Ink from my love of brides who choose to rock their tattoos on their wedding day.
Marry Me Ink aims to provide the perfect place for alternative and tattooed couples to come and get ideas for planning their unique and tattooed covered wedding.
Marry Me Ink’s Advertisers
Subscribe via Email
- Gifts For The Guys – Jack Daniels
- A Gamer’s Wedding With A Tattoo Station At Middle Earth – Zarah & Rick
- A Radiant & Artistic Pennsylvanian Wedding, Complete With A Hand-Embroidered Gown – Nicole & James
- Rubies, Opals & Diamonds – Art Deco Rings from Browns Family Jewellers
- A Simply Glamorous Marina Village Wedding – Robin & LaCreelin
Copyright © Marry Me Ink Wedding Blog 2012, blog design by Leah Spicer Creative
- A Gamer’s Wedding W... This morning on Marry Me Ink, I get to share with you... 0 comments
- A Radiant & Artistic... Today on Marry Me Ink, I get to share with you Nicole... 1 comment
- Contact Me Get in touch with your questions, submissions and feedb... 0 comments
- Tattoo Tuesday – 9t... I'm back in the UK! YEA!! I'd love to be sunning it up... 0 comments