Essences is back and today I get to share with you a blush colour palette that I’ve been mesmerised by for ages. I don’t wear pink myself but I do love blush wedding dresses.(There will be more to come in future Essences posts). All images I’ve found on Pinterest (seriously, get on it!) and all the links are at the bottom of the post. What other colours would you like to see?
Welcome to Marry Me Ink!I'm Rachael and I started Marry Me Ink from my love of brides who choose to rock their tattoos on their wedding day.
Marry Me Ink aims to provide the perfect place for alternative and tattooed couples to come and get ideas for planning their unique and tattooed covered wedding.
Marry Me Ink’s Advertisers
Subscribe via Email
- Gifts For The Guys – Jack Daniels
- A Gamer’s Wedding With A Tattoo Station At Middle Earth – Zarah & Rick
- A Radiant & Artistic Pennsylvanian Wedding, Complete With A Hand-Embroidered Gown – Nicole & James
- Rubies, Opals & Diamonds – Art Deco Rings from Browns Family Jewellers
- A Simply Glamorous Marina Village Wedding – Robin & LaCreelin
Copyright © Marry Me Ink Wedding Blog 2012, blog design by Leah Spicer Creative
- A Gamer’s Wedding W... This morning on Marry Me Ink, I get to share with you... 0 comments
- A Radiant & Artistic... Today on Marry Me Ink, I get to share with you Nicole... 1 comment
- Contact Me Get in touch with your questions, submissions and feedb... 0 comments
- Tattoo Tuesday – 9t... I'm back in the UK! YEA!! I'd love to be sunning it up... 0 comments