Welcome to Marry Me Ink!I'm Rachael and I started Marry Me Ink from my love of brides who choose to rock their tattoos on their wedding day.
Marry Me Ink aims to provide the perfect place for alternative and tattooed couples to come and get ideas for planning their unique and tattooed covered wedding.
Marry Me Ink’s Advertisers
Subscribe via Email
- Gifts For The Guys – Jack Daniels
- A Gamer’s Wedding With A Tattoo Station At Middle Earth – Zarah & Rick
- A Radiant & Artistic Pennsylvanian Wedding, Complete With A Hand-Embroidered Gown – Nicole & James
- Rubies, Opals & Diamonds – Art Deco Rings from Browns Family Jewellers
- A Simply Glamorous Marina Village Wedding – Robin & LaCreelin
Copyright © Marry Me Ink Wedding Blog 2012, blog design by Leah Spicer Creative
- A Gamer’s Wedding W... This morning on Marry Me Ink, I get to share with you... 0 comments
- A Radiant & Artistic... Today on Marry Me Ink, I get to share with you Nicole... 1 comment
- Contact Me Get in touch with your questions, submissions and feedb... 0 comments
- Tattoo Tuesday – 9t... I'm back in the UK! YEA!! I'd love to be sunning it up... 0 comments
Tag Archives: simply bridal
Wondered where to start when planning your wedding? Simply Bridal tells you how and it’s simple.. Pick a theme and work from that.
Like Simply Bridal have said – Pick a theme and you’ll know what to do for all of those smaller details. My favourite themes at the moment orientate around colours. What theme are you having for your wedding?
Today I get to share with you this great infographic from Simply Bridal about bridal bouquets, some of the most popular flowers used in these bouquets, what season these flowers will be available and what other flowers they’re great to bouquet up with!
My favourite flowers are Alstromeria – What’re yours? Also – Are you basing your wedding theme on your flowers? I’d love to hear about them!
Congratulations if you got engaged over the festive period and on Valentine’s Day! Over the past year, Simply Bridal have been supplying me with important infographics to help you plan your perfect day!
This latest edition is a very important one as this is where most couples spend a big percentage of their wedding budget – THE VENUE.
Covering all important grounds such as how many guests are you likely to be inviting, whether you’ll be planning a destination wedding or if something as simple as wanting an outdoor wedding, Simply Bridal have it covered down to the catering! They’ve also provided a very helpful blog post on what questions you should be asking your venue before you sign the contracts.