Good morning! What a great way to start the week – with a lovely new regular feature that I’ll be researching into to bring you the best.
DIVINE WITHOUT THE DOLLAR
I will be bringing you “Divine Without The Dollar” – Being gorgeous without the huge price tag, on the Marry Me Ink blog regularly. Featuring gorgeous dresses on budget that I find online, complete with accessories and other prettiness to make you look and feel like a million dollars as a tattooed bride on your wedding day!
This instalment of Divine Without The Dollar – Is the Vintage Vixen look. All images and products can be found on one of my favourite websites ModCloth - “Retro, indie, and vintage-inspired clothing styles that are distinctively darling and uniquely ‘you’!”
Aren’t these items just gorgeous?! To see these items at other angles – go go to the ModCloth website to view and purchase. Below is a list of the items:
1. Aisle Be There Dress: $162.99
2. Lobby For Luxury Heel: $54.99
3. You Started Something Heel: $89.99
4. Sweet Spectator Heel: $62.99
5. Romance Is In Bloom Fascinator: $27.99
6. Ornate In Nature Headband: $42.99
7. Pearl Of My Dreams Necklace: $37.99
8. Wall To Wallpaper Bag: $84.99
9. Woven For The Weekend Clutch: $27.99
10. Found Looking Fabulous Bracelet: $24.99
11. Worth A Mint Earring: $14.99
12. Drop By The Party Earring: $12.99
13. Hazy Days Of Summer Scarf: $18.99
Not only am I bringing you a fabulous new feature today – I am also bringing you a competition with the launch of it!
A $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO USE AT MODCLOTH!
Yes! $50 to spend on whatever you wish on the ModCloth online store! All you have to do is simply “like” the Marry Me Ink Facebook page here and leave a comment on this blog post.
COMPETITION CLOSES ON WEDNESDAY 27TH JUNE AT 4PM! The winner will be selected by a random number generator the following Friday and contacted by email (Make sure you fill in the email field in the comment box so I can contact you!)
I hope you enjoyed the first edition of Divine Without The Dollar! Don’t forget to tell people about the competition! It would also be fabulous to hear your thoughts on the new regular feature that will be happening on Marry Me Ink!
Enjoy your week! Rachael.X