Oh how cute these three girls covered in love hearts are! Brought to you by the fab Silverstar Photographic and a mountain of fantastic suppliers.
“When I was getting married I didn’t really know where to look for ‘alternative’ things for weddings so I just wanted to show potential people getting married that there are more things out there.” explains Michelle. “I had purple and black 50’s rockabilly dresses for the bridesmaids at my wedding and I wanted to show that as long as they are in the same fabric it works REALLY WELL! The dresses really added a bit of fun to the shoot and were the obvious centrepieces of the whole thing.” Continue reading
Good afternoon! I hope you are all keeping cool in this heat? Is it sunny where you are? We’ve not been getting sun, just warmth.
Today on this edition of Divine Without The Dollar, I’m bringing you FOUR different dresses for your lovely bridesmaids.. POLKA DOT!
They’re so colourful! I want each of those dresses! All of these items can be found on the ModCloth website – Below are the items listed. Do let me know if there are any colours you’d like to see on the next edition of Divine Without The Dollar. There’ll be a chance to win one of the items in the next edition too!
1. Among My Piers Dress: $59.99
2. Solar Fair Dress: $52.99
3. Esme And The Laneway Dress: $74.99
4. Day Moon Dress: $59.99
5. Girl On A Mission Heel: $55.99
6. Primrose Sandal: $79.99
7. Spin Me Close Heel: $57.99
8. Craft Of Charm Heel: $34.99
9. Fasten Forward Necklace: $19.99
10. A Haute Mess Earrings: $7.99
11. Strike Four Necklace: $17.99
12. Candy Dot Earrings: $15.99 for two pairs
13. Cuff Enough Bracelet: $19.99
14. Dotted Plants Hair clip: $12.99 each
15. Skull Of Thought Bracelet: $24.99